Ads

Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.

Thanks. Enjoy my page!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Funny Pictures

These are some pictures that I just happen to find funny. They are all of Darius. The first set Darius fell asleep on the way to the grocery store. I didn't want to wake him up so I layed him down in the cart. Suprising enough he never woke up! He finally woke up when I transfered him to the car but instantly fell back asleep. Then when we got him he was still asleep and didn't wake up from his nap until 2 or 3 hrs later. Man can that boy sleep!


Second set, Melissa, Hunter, Darius, and I went to Chipotle for whatever reason. Anyways I got Darius his own bowl. If I give him the whole thing he makes a gigantic mess. So I was putting his food on the tray and letting him feed himself. He loved it! I shocked the girl behind the counter when I told her to put salsa on his. I told her he loves salsa. He ate about half of his bowl. Unfortunately though, Hunter picked the fish bowl seat up front. So we were where everyone stands and waits there turn. Plus it was a Friday night. So everyone was watching us eat, asking questions about Darius, giving us the "awws" and "how cutes." Which is kinda annoying when all you want to do is eat your food. Boys loved it though. And I got funny pictures out of it.



No comments: