Ads

Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.

Thanks. Enjoy my page!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Job Interviews

So I had a job interview last Friday. It was with the CHP Capital Protect Division. I would have been an office assistant. It was the crappiest interview I have ever had. I'm still embarassed and suffering from it.

So Thursday night, I was doing my laundry. There is a shelf on the wall next to my laundry basket. Not paying attention, I hit my head on the corner of the shelf. I hit it hard. My head is still throbbing. I am pretty sure I gave myself a concussion. I went to bed that night, I did take meds for it, and my head throbbed all night long. The pain then spread to the whole top of my head. I woke up with a migraine, and vomiting.

I still went to the job interview. It was too early to reschedule, and was the last day of interviews. I told them what had happened and that was why I was slow to respond to their questions. After the interview I went home and laid down.

My son cried at me for hours because he wanted mommy to hold him or play with him. He couldn't understand mommy couldn't. Everyone told me I should go to the hospital. However, the question than is what about Darius? I can't watch him while in there. So I have yet to go and get checked out yet. I am still having problems though, and slow to respond to other people's questions. Plus the occassional throbbing of the head where I hit.

Well tomorrow I have a job interview with the Secretary of State Department. So wish me luck and hope that I don't repeat my previous actions because I need to do laundry tonight too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really should go to the hospital if this issue still exists with your head. Beg a friend, sister, mother or someone you trust from mom's church to watch Darius while you go to the Hospital. You really shouldn't even attend these interviews if you have a concussion, you will only serve to ruin your first impression with them.
BTW, you have to take care of yourself, because no one else is going to do such.
I hope that you do not actually have a concussion. Good luck with your interviews. ;o)