Ads
Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.
Thanks. Enjoy my page!
Thanks. Enjoy my page!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Rudeness
I swear some people are so freaking rude. I'm in class, class hasn't started yet. I was having a conversation with a classmate, and her friend comes in. The girl I was talking to stop talking to me and I'm in a middle of a sentence, and she begins talking to her friend. Don't ask me a question if you don't want the answer or talk to me. Its so freaking rude. Now they are talking hella loud in class. I know it hasn't started yet, but I don't want to hear every last bit of it. Right now I want to yell at them SHUT UP! Go be loud OUTSIDE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment