Ads

Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.

Thanks. Enjoy my page!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Various Photos

Hunter and I played at Target a month or so ago. These are the fruits of our labors.
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Isn't he a wonderful little flower?
Happy Easter!
One day Darius's daddy came over to install baby locks, ha ha D you can't get into the cupboards anymore! Anyways he brought Tahj and Quincy too, Darius's brothers. They played so hard that Tahj, Quincy, and Darius got wipped out. You can only see Tahj and Quincy. I was holding Darius, and I was on the verge of falling asleep myself.

Shhh! Tahj is sleeping!
Look at Quincy, all nice and quiet. Sleeping like a baby. Wait he is a baby. Lol, I know I'm a dork.
You can't see in these pictures, but these too were playing hard outside. I think I recorded it on my camera. Here they were taking a break. They were waiting on the crackers.
Darius trying to hide his face from the camera.

No comments: