My name is Allison W. I have a 4 yr old son, Darius. He is half white (obviously) and half black. I am a single mother. I work for the State of CA. I am a busy woman with not a lot of time. If you can't find me at work, then you can find me with my son.
Ads
Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.
Thanks. Enjoy my page!
Monday, May 05, 2008
My Graduation
Me
Teachers of Heald
Sheri & Dr. Atwal, they claim they like each other but hard to get them to take a picture together.
Sheri
Sam & Ker, refused to take a pic so this is the best I got.
Russel
Mindy who missed out graduation, but I had this pic on file.
Lisa, come on and smile.
Johnston & Fujita in the background, two of the best teachers.
Jenell & her Bf
Jenell sorry bad lighting inside
Fujita, lol this time I posted you on the internet.
2 comments:
I am sorry I couldn't be there. I hope you had a good time. The pictures are nice.
Congrats!
Post a Comment