Ads

Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.

Thanks. Enjoy my page!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

So Tired & Frustrated

So I just got finished moving all of my stuff today out of my storage unit. The only things left are things I need to get rid of, and my moms stuff. I was so extremely tired especially going up and down the stairs with heavy boxes all by myself.

I have so much to blog about. So much has happened since I was last on here. Like for starters I moved out on my own, as you can tell from the previous paragraph. Darius and I moved into a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment. It has central heating and air, pictures to come later. Brand new windows, counter tops, floor and carpet. So far I like it. Though one of my neighbors i think they abandoned their apartment and the complex is now suing them. I saw one of the court papers hanging on their door amongst a bunch of other notices. Oh well their problem not mine. So here are my apartment pictures. More to come later. aka better pictures.



Here is part of my kitchen. (I took all of these pictures from my seat).



Here is one of my walls I have decorated.


This of course is the dining area.


And last but not least part of my room, and part of the living room.

One week later after moving out, I was on my way to work when a soccer mom hit me. She did 4200 dollars worth of damage to my car. We were both traveling down P st which is a 1 way road but two lanes. I was heading straight in the left lane, she was in the right lane and then all of a sudden decided to make a left turn and smacked right into me. Her response was "Oh mam, I am so sorry. I am not from around here." My response "You stupid Fucking bitch!" at the top of my lungs. Later was a freaking idiot doesn't matter where you are from if you live in California then it is the same rules across the state. Don't turn left from the wrong lane. Now I am car less, my mom is transporting me everywhere, and we are looking at cars next weekend.


Here is the side of my car, she ripped off the paneling.


This is the point of impact, oh yeah she also ran me off the road almost into the park and into a parked car. My car finally stopped over the side median. More damage underneath my car.


Another point of view of the same thing as above.


More views of it.


Thats part of my car on the side of the road, and part of the witnesses dog.



This is Darius's carseat tipped over, thankfully he was not with me at them time.



And last but not least part of my paneling stuck up underneath my car. All of these pictures were taken at the incident exactly how they were when the police showed up, and yes I did call them.

No comments: