Gift Cards to Walmart.... so that I can buy a vacuum, and a dining room table set.
The other thing I want is The Sims game for Nintendo DS... the Kingdom one because I have the original game already and have beaten it. Thats all I want for Christmas.
Darius would like the following, Anything Elmo, Curious George, Wonder Pets, BackYardigans, Go Diego, Go!, makes music, or can build things. Warm clothes, books, puzzles (wood). The following pictures below are ideas, not exactly the exact toys but something along those guide lines. Like the first one plays music has a microphone and great for driving mommy nuts. Next one is a remote control car that is age appropriate and easy to figure out for a two year old. A Ball pit, too play in and keep mamas house from being a mess. A Play Tent, nana is getting tired of him climbing in the cats home tent. Next couple ones speaks for themselves, and then Mr. Potato Head toys to keep him busy.









1 comment:
Ikea has a great, cheap, play tent and a tunnel. My kids love them.
Post a Comment