Ads

Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.

Thanks. Enjoy my page!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was great. Darius, Hunter, Melissa, and I all went to "Boo at the Zoo" For trick or treating. Darius didn't really understand the whole thing but that is ok he was happy to get the free candy. Darius was Darth Vader and Hunter was a Clone Trooper. I was Alice in Wonderland.... Appropriate for me right? LOL. Oh yeah, after trick or treating we got lost because Melissa who was driving made a lot of wrong turns, we ended up in West Sacramento, which was really funny. After we found our way back, we went to chipotle for dinner. Orginally our price was 30 dollars and some odd change. Then the girl gave us a discount for being in costume. Then Hunter started talking about his and Darius's costume and wouldn't stop talking and the girl gave us another discount which brought down the price to 12 dollars and some change. All his talking did some good for once. That was pretty cool.

So I was Alice in Wonderland because at work its like the biggest holiday of the year. They have a decoration competition and everything. Our units theme was fairy tales, rhymes, and children's story. Legal was its a small world. Notary and LLC's units were just traditional Halloween. Legal won the decorating contest, theres looked really good, granted they do make more money then us. We won the most animated presentation. Toni was pinichio and really got into it, voice and everything.

So To put up all the pictures its going to take some time. Plus I am going to have to separate them out into there different areas. Some pictures are blurry beacuse I took the pictures with my phone. So me patient with me, and keep checking back for pictures.

No comments: