Ads

Please do me a favor and click on the Ads. The more Ads clicked the more money I earn. Click away even if you don't care about what is listed. It helps me out.

Thanks. Enjoy my page!

Friday, April 01, 2011

Update

Man I haven't posted on here in forever. Life is good I suppose. If you don't already know...

....I am currently going to school at the University of Phoenix. I am working on my Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration. I don't actually want to work in the private industry at least not yet. I want to do my thirty years at least with the state, and then move private and work til I can no longer work, earning a second pension. My goals are to work my way up to a Health Analyst at one of the State Health Depts. Currently right now I am just a PT2 for the Secretary of State. I basically just talk all day on the phone. So I am working on the Second step toward that goal but the state hiring freeze is hindering that at the moment. I would like to get a SSA position at one of the State Health Depts, and keep working my way up. After I do my thirty years I will see what Kaiser Permanente has to offer. They have an excellent retirement program, at least at the moment.

....My son's father "Will" has moved in with us. Only on a temporary basis! Supposedly he will be moving out in the next couple of months. I ask
ed him to move in to help me with Darius, which he has. Darius's behavior has improved. However, there are times I want to pull my hair out
because they are both driving me nuts. Oh yeah, Darius has a little sister now. No not from me. So now he has an older brother Ty (6-8 yrs old, not sure); a little brother Tahj (4 yrs old); Tahj has another brother Quincy (2 or 3 yrs old, I think 3), would make him Darius half brother; and now a little sister named Tahjanne (most likely misspelled, and less than a yr old).

I think that is it for now. I live a boring life.

Enjoy some Fun Random Pics.


Darius and I at Strikes for his buddy's B-day party. Here he looks happy a few minutes prior he was being chased around the place as he threw a fit.


My Halloween outfit. I was suppose to be the Goddess Venus. Since it was work I put on a tank top underneath to make it work appropriate.



Again by this pic you never would have known a few mins prior my son was being a complete butt. Christmas pic 2010.


Totally cute pic. He wouldn't pose unless I gave him my scarf I'm glad I did it made the pic cuter.


Waiting for the Dr., Ear check up.


Darius and Grandma Betty working on his Birthday bike.


Taking it for a test drive.


Darius's B-day was at a Bounce House. Here is me being silly on the boxing ring.


Darius and Sydney at the State Fair go-carts.


Sydney with Grandma Betty.


Me with Grandma Betty.

Darius loved the Boats. Not too fast for his chicken self.

No comments: